Website Nuline Manufacturing
From concept to finished product, innovative manufacturing is our passion.
- To operate custom manufacturing equipment to produce products to specifications. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, on time, and willing and able to perform many different tasks throughout the day.
Location: Offices at:
- NuLine Manufacturing Inc., 11333 E 55th Ave, Unit C, Denver, CO 80239
- Pull plastic products from machines
- Recognize defective products
- Put finished products in boxes and tape shut
- Label boxes for product
- Understand and fill out production related paperwork
- Perform other duties as needed
- Production Manager
- Normal business hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:30am – 5:00pm. Overtime is as needed.
- Sit and stand for 10 hours a day
- Able to lift 50 pounds as needed. 32 pounds frequently.
- Able to perform repetitive motions
- Good attendance record
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Casual Shop Attire, as specified in the employee handbook
- Sick Pay – 80 hours/year, earned 30 days from hire, no annual rollover
- Vacation Pay – 80 hours/year, accruing 3.08/hours per pay period after 30 days of employment, with a max accumulation of 160 hours
- Hourly wage up to 40 hours/week, 1.5 x hourly wage for time over 40 hours in each week
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com