Website Nuline Manufacturing
From concept to finished product, innovative manufacturing is our passion.
- This position is to complement the NuLine engineering staff with machinery assembly, debug, installation, and support.
Location: Offices at:
- NuLine Manufacturing Inc., 11333 E 55th Ave, Unit C, Denver, CO 80239
- Machine mechanical assembly from engineering drawings and bills of materials
- Machine wiring and pneumatic plumbing from engineering schematics
- Work with engineering on design defects and remedies
- Help maintain in house equipment
- Manage incoming materials and components
- Minor machining and welding to repair or modify parts
- Travel to install and support machinery builds
- Manufacturing Manager
- Normal business hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:30am – 5:00pm. Overtime is as needed.
- PC skills (MS 365, Windows, etc.)
- 2+ years SolidWorks experience or equivalent a plus
- Read drawings and schematics for the purpose of machine assembly
- Milling machine experience (Prototrak)
- Light welding (MIG & TIG)
- Dress Code:
- Casual Shop Attire, as specified in the employee handbook
- Sick Pay – 80 hours/year, earned 30 days from hire, no annual rollover
- Vacation Pay – 80 hours/year, accruing 3.08/hours per pay period after 30 days of employment, with a max accumulation of 160 hours
- Hourly wage up to 40 hours/week, 1.5 x hourly wage for time over 40 hours in each week.
- Pay is $16.50 to $20/hour.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org