Website Nuline Manufacturing
From concept to finished product, innovative manufacturing is our passion.
- This position is to process administrative office duties on a weekly basis.
Location: Offices at:
- NuLine Manufacturing Inc., 11333 E 55th Ave, Unit C, Denver, CO 80239
- Process accounts payable for reoccurring bills, inventory, and non-inventory purchase orders.
- Process a General Journal Entry into QuickBooks (QB) by merging data from a payroll company report and a time report from QB.
- Process accounts receivable
- Process monthly transfer from a Work in Progress Account to a COGS account.
- Reconcile bank accounts in QB.
- Enter monthly P&L data in a budget spread sheet & administrative website.
- Work with CPA on any adjustments that need to be made in the books.
- Weekly filing of all accounting paperwork.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory.
- Answer phones.
- Process quarterly sales tax returns.
- Normal business hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm.
- Standard work week would consist of a minimum of 45 hours.
- 5+ years’ bookkeeping/accounting skills and knowledge.
- 5+ years’ experience/proficiency using QuickBooks Enterprise desktop version.
- 5+ years’ experience/proficiency using payroll systems.
- 5+ years’ experience/proficiency using Microsoft products
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Casual Shop Attire, as specified in the employee handbook
- Sick Pay – 80 hours/year, earned 30 days from hire, no annual rollover
- Vacation Pay – 80 hours/year, accruing 3.08/hours per pay period after 30 days of employment, with a max accumulation of 160 hours
- Paid health insurance for self
- Annual Salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org